MT Trail SL – This is MAGURA's definition of the best possible braking performance.
● 4 front pistons for maximum brake power and
● 2 rear pistons for perfect modulation
make the MT Trail SL suitable for any riding style and any terrain.
● Applications: Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, E-MTB
● Weight: 240(Front) / 220(Rear) g
● Material Master: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 1-Finger HC, Carbon
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood(mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 2-Piston: Yes, Rear
● 4-Piston: Yes, Front
● Reach Adjust: Yes - 3mm allen key
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (Optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (Optional)
● Recommended Rotor: SL.2, Storm HC, MDR-C, MDR-P
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Black / Blue / Chrome Polished
You will have...
● 100% TRAIL PERFORMANCE
The MT Trail SL gives you the best of two worlds, because with a weight of only 230 g per brake (average value).
It not only boasts incredible calibration, its unique trail combination also offers brutal braking power and precise modulation.
The chrome finish makes this brake a real eye-catcher.
The ergonomically-optimised 1-finger HC carbon lever blade saves weight and is even more rigid than its aluminium counterparts.
Made in Germany Designed and engineered in Germany