MAGURA's new definition of trail braking performance - 4 front pistons for maximum braking power, 2 rear pistons for perfect modulation. All for a weight of just 235 gram (avergae value).
● Weight: 240 / 220 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 1-Finger HC, Carbon
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood(mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 2-Piston: Yes, Rear
● 4-Piston: Yes, Front
● Reach Adjust: Yes - 3mm allen key
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (Optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (Optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm HC
● Lever Blade: 1-Finger HC, Carbon
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Black / Blue / Chrome Polished
You will have...
● LIGHTWEIGHT - 235g
Weighing in at 235 grams the MT Trail Carbon is 8% lighter than the MT7 and just 15% heavier than the MT8 (200 grams), but still provides 100% trail performance.
● EYECATCHER - CARBON/CHROME
Through the Carbolay lever and handlebar clamp, the MT Trail Carbon has a shiny deep-black carbon design on the handlebars and high-gloss chrome on the brake calliper.
● 100% TRAIL PERFORMANCE - 2+4=3 The outstanding performance of the MT7 with the low weight of the MT8 results in excellent trail performance.