It’s now also available as flatmount version, making the competition-proven MT8 SL FM ideal for confined spaces.
The lightweight CARBOTECTURE SL® brake master and the new 1-finger HC carbon lever blade set new standards in terms of ergonomics and modulation.
● Scope of Use: XC, All Mountain
● Weight: 185 g
● Material Master: CARBOTECTURE SL®, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 1-Finger HC, Carbon
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (Mineral oil based)
● EBT(Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 2-Piston: Yes
● Reach Adjust: Yes - 3mm allen key
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm SL.2
● Lever Blade: 1-Finger
● Tubing: MAGURA Disctube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: Flatmount
● Colors: Raceline Yellow (Master), Carbon (Lever)
You will have...
● Developed for racing
Thanks to the CARBOTECTURE SL® brake master and the 1-finger carbon HC lever blade, the MT 8 SL FM is a real lightweight. CARBOTECTURE SL® is a composite material that is not only light but also extremely resistant thanks to its embedded carbon fibres.
● 1-FINGER HC CARBON LEVER BLADE
The popular 1-finger HC carbon lever blade is used on the MT8 SL FM ex works. It’s lighter and stiffer than its aluminium counterpart, enabling you to get maximum performance out of your bike.
● LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE
The 2-piston calliper of the MT8 SL is forged from one single piece. The result? Despite its outrageously low weight, the MT8 offers the highest braking power and stability of the 2-piston family.
Many mountain bike frames offer little space in the rear frame triangle – and that’s why the flatmount standard is used. No matter which frame you drive or will drive – the MT8 SL won’t let you down.
Made in Germany
Designed and engineered in Germany