The price/performance champion in the cross country and marathon segment:
The MT8 Pro offers uncompromising performance at competition level.
It's equipped with a 1-finger aluminium lever blade and features the lightweight CARBOTECTURE SL® housing.
● Scope of Use: XC, All Mountain
● Weight: 225 g
● Material Master:CARBOTECTURE SL®, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 1-Finger HC, Aluminum
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Fluid: Royal Blood (Mineral oil based)
● EBT(Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● Pistons: 2
● Reach Adjust: Yes - toolless
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm SL.2
● Lever Blade: 1-Finger
● Tubing: MAGURA Disctube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Black/Chrome (Master & Lever),Chrome Polished (Caliper)
You will have...
● CARBOTECTURE SL®
Developed for racing:Thanks to the CARBOTECTURE SL® brake master the MT 8 Pro is a real lightweight. CARBOTECTURE SL® is a composite material that is not only light but also extremely resistant thanks to its embedded carbon fibres.
● 1–FINGER HC ALUMINIUM LEVER BLADE
The popular 1-finger HC aluminium lever blade is used on the MT8 Pro ex works and boasts a tool-free width adjustment.
● ELEGANT DESIGN / FINISH
The MT8 Pro’s one-piece 2-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium. This manufacturing method gives the brake caliper an extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT8 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes in its segment.
● PRICE–PERFORMANCE WONDER
The MT8 Pro has all the features of its big brother – but at an unbeatable price. It’s ideal for riders on a budget who want the best possible performance.
Made in Germany
Designed and engineered in Germany