MT8 Pro – A lightweight brake, maximum performance
The price/performance champion in the cross country and marathon segment:
The MT8 Pro offers uncompromising performance at competition level.
It’s equipped with a 1-finger aluminium lever blade and features the lightweight Carbotecture SL® housing.
● Scope of Use: XC, All Mountain
● Weight: 225 g
● Material Master:CARBOTECTURE SL®
● Material Lever Blade: 1-Finger HC, Aluminum
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Fluid: Royal Blood (Mineral oil based)
● EBT(Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● Pistons: 2
● Reach Adjust: Yes
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm SL.2,Storm HC, MDR-C
● Tubing: MAGURA disctube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM
● Colors: Black/Chrome (Master & Lever),Chrome Polished (Caliper)
Developed for racing:
Thanks to the Carbotecture SL® brake master the MT8 Pro is a real lightweight. Carbotecture SL® is a composite material that is not only light but also extremely resistant thanks to its embedded carbon fibres.
1–FINGER HC ALUMINIUM LEVER BLADE:
The popular 1-finger HC aluminium lever blade is used on the MT8 Pro ex works and boasts a tool-free width adjustment.
Elegant design / finish
The MT8 Pro’s one-piece 2-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium. This manufacturing method gives the brake caliper an extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT8 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes in its segment.
The MT8 Pro has all the features of its big brother – but at an unbeatable price. It’s ideal for riders on a budget who want the best possible performance.