From 1994 till now. MAGURA Raceline brakes have been synonymous with racing sport for more than two decades.
It's downhill stars like Loïc Bruni and Danny Hart who are pushing their personal boundaries anew with these characteristic neon yellow brakes.
The 2021 season is now starting, and you too can get your hands on one of these coveted products! Purchase this limited-edition brake pick it up from the dealer of your choice.
● Scope of Use: Gravity
● Weight: 255 g
● Material Master: CARBOTECTURE SL®
● Material Lever Blade: Alumin.-Hollow
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Fluid: Royal Blood (Mineral oil based)
● Ratio Adjust: Yes
● EBT(Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● Pistons: 4
● Reach Adjust: Yes - SW3
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm HC, MDR-C, MDR-P
● Lever Blade: 1-Finger
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Black-Neon-Yellow (Master), Neon Yellow (Caliper)
You will have...
● CARBOTECTURE SL®
The Carbotecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
● RADIAL DESIGN
The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
● AWARD-WINNING BRAKING PERFORMANCE
The MT7 Pro's one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium.
This manufacturing method gives the calliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.
Made in Germany
Designed and engineered in Germany