The MT7 Pro has proven itself in countless competitions – and most recently on the bike of DH world champion Loic Bruni.
With four pistons, the MT7 Pro offers the best possible braking performance, while the ergonomically-optimised 1-finger HC lever blade gives you the ideal braking feel.
● Applications: Gravity, Enduro, E-MTB
● Weight: 255 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture SL®, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 1-Finger, Aluminum
● Material Caliper: Forged aluminium
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● BAT: No, only optional
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 4-Piston: Yes
● Reach Adjust: Yes - tool-less
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm HC, MDR-C, MDR-P
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Black-Fluro-Yellow (Master), Mystic Grey Anodized (Caliper)
You will have...
● CARBOTECTURE SL®
The Carbotecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
● RADIAL DESIGN
The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
● AWARD-WINNING BRAKING PERFORMANCE
The MT7 Pro's one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium. This manufacturing method gives the calliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.
Made in Germany
Designed and engineered in Germany