MT5e – Maximum braking performance for any road conditions
The MT5e brakes everything… even the engine!
Specially developed for S-Pedelecs, the MT5e has an integrated switch for motor and brake light.
The high braking force of 4 pistons and its fine modulation make the MT5e a sure-footed companion. We guarantee that.
● Scope of Use: S-Pedelec
● Weight: 275 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture®
● Material Lever Blade: 2-Finger, Aluminum with switch
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 4-Piston: Yes
● Reach Adjust: Yes
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (Optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm HC, MDR-C, mdr-p
● Tubing: MAGURA disctube
● eBike Switch: Yes
● Mounting: PM
● Colors: Black (Master), Black (Caliper)
A mechanical switch in the brake bracket activates the brake light before deceleration begins and also controls the drive cut-out for maximum safety.
The radial design of the brake master ensures low friction, reducing transmission losses.
It also enables the conversion of (small/large) transmission ratios, which improves modulation and control.
The 4-piston brake calliper forged in one piece has a high degree of rigidity, resulting in outstanding braking force and the best possible modulation.