HS11 – A pure classic
The HS11 is the youngest member of the HS family.
With its enhanced master piston and an ergonomic lever blade design, the HS11 is an uncomplicated everyday companion.
● Scope of Use: Trekking, City
● Weight: 435 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture®
● Material Lever Blade: 3-Finger, Carbotecture®
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (mineral oil based)
● EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) : Yes
● TPA: No (pad adjust with Torx T25)
● Brake Booster: No
● Reach Adjust: No
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Tubing: MAGURA tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: Cantilever EVO2, Easy Mount
● Colors: Black
THE CARE-FREE BRAKE
The closed hydraulic system and our HS technology – which has proven itself for decades now – combine to give you a brake that is absolutely “care-free”.
Thanks to MAGURA Royal Blood mineral oil, you don’t need to change the brake fluid – and mechanical wear is a thing of the past.
Ergonomic and strong
The HS11’s enormous braking power and precise modulation ensure maximum safety in the urban jungle.
The lever blade is ergonomically optimised for a unique braking feel.
● PRECISE CONTROL - 449g HS TECHNOLOGY ENTRY CLASS
Good control for precise and safe braking.