From 1994 till now. MAGURA Raceline brakes have been synonymous with racing sport ever since Bart Brentjens won an Olympic gold medal for cross-country mountain biking (1996).
Nowadays it's athletes like Elisabeth Brandau and Anne Tauber who are pushing their personal boundaries anew with these characteristic neon yellow brakes.
The 2021 season is now starting, and you too can get your hands on one of these coveted products! Purchase this limited-edition brake and pick it up from the dealer of your choice.
● Scope of Use: XC, All Mountain
● Weight: 200 g
● Material Master: CARBOTECTURE SL®
● Material Lever Blade: 1-Finger, Carbon
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Fluid: Royal Blood (Mineral oil based)
● EBT(Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● Pistons: 2
● Reach Adjust: Yes - 3mm allen key
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes(optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm SL.2
● Tubing: MAGURA Disctube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Raceline Yellow (Master), Carbon (Lever), Raceline Yellow (Caliper)
You will have...
● CARBOTECTURE SL®
Developed for racing: Thanks to the CARBOTECTURE SL® brake master and the 1-finger carbon HC lever blade, the MT8 Raceline is a real lightweight. CARBOTECTURE SL® is a composite material that is not only light but also extremely resistant thanks to its embedded carbon fibres.
● 1–FINGER HC CARBON LEVER BLADE
The popular 1-finger HC carbon lever blade is installed on the MT8 Raceline ex works. It's lighter and more rigid than its aluminium counterpart, allowing you to get maximum performance out of your bike.
● LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE
The 2-piston calliper of the MT8 SL is forged from one single piece. The result? Despite its outrageously low weight, the MT8 offers the highest braking power and stability of the 2-piston family.