First choice for cross country, super light thanks to Carbolay lever but still with high braking force. Always ready, when you need to slow down fast. Annika Langvad, World Champion Cross-Country also relies on the MT8 Raceline.
● Weight: 200 g
● Material Master: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
● Material Lever Blade: 2-Finger, Carbolay
● Material Caliper: Aluminum
● Hydraulic: Yes
● Brake Medium: Royal Blood (Mineral oil based)
● EBT: Yes
● BAT/TPA: No
● Banjo Fitting: Yes
● 2-Piston: Yes
● 4-Piston: No
● Reach Adjust: Yes - 3mm allen key
● Flip-Flop: Yes
● Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
● Remote Mix: Yes (optional)
● Recommended Rotor: Storm SL.2
● Lever Blade: 2-Finger
● Tubing: MAGURA disc tube
● eBike Switch: No
● Mounting: PM/IS
● Colors: Raceline Yellow (Master), Carbon (Lever), Raceline Yellow (Caliper)
You will have...
● LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE - RACELINE YELLOW
Despite its ridiculously low weight the MT8 offers the highest braking power and stability of the 2-piston family. Uncompromising lightweight construction.
● ULTIMATE IN ENGINEERING - CARBON TECHNOLOGY
The brake lever’s visible carbon design and the forged, one-piece brake calliper in Raceline Yellow give your bike a look of quality.